Monday, November 15, 2010

DESTASH: Coney Island -- part I

Let the massive destashing begin!!!

I already sold my Lendrum DT. That one never even made it to the blog -- follow me on twitter for the early announcements:  twitter.com/happyneedle

Also, twitter sales get a really nice discount since I don't need to do the work of listing it here.

Okay, on to the good stuff....

Today we have more cones than you can shake a stick at.  Not that you would shake a stick at the cones, but.... nevermind....

FLAT RATE SHIPPING $5 PER LOT -- and these are heavy cones in most cases, so that is a HUGE savings for you most likely.  FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100!!!

Prices are for the entire lot, NOT per cone.  Yes, I am selling these crazy cheap but I just won't have room for them in my new home.

For reference I have included a six inch ruler/needle sizer in each photo.  I have not taken the time to figure out fiber content, weight, ypp, etc on any of these.  If you are seriously considering making a purchase but need that info, comment me & I will do my best to answer your questions.

LOT 1: SISTER GOLDEN HAIR
4 cones of chenille in golden colors.  First cone is thicker than the other 3.  That one also seems to have a few loose ends.  Price: $28


LOT 2: SING ME THE BLUES
2 cones of blue chenille.  Similar gauge and would look amazing woven together.  Price $15

LOT 3: SILVER BELLES 
4 cones of 4 slightly different types of yummy, dazzling silver sparkle.  Literally thousands and thousands and thousands of yards here.  Price: $60

LOT 4: FLOWER FIELD
Two of my favorites; I used these a lot when I was spinning designer yarns.  Both are identical save for the color.  I think they are a cotton-ish blend and they are very soft with great texture.  Price: $18

LOT 5: BOUCLE SKIES


Three very different and yet harmonious cones in this lot.  The gray is light & lofty but not a lot of yardage there.  The silvery purple has about a billionty yards and has an amazing sheen that shows through in the photo.  The pastel blend has great texture and stunning colors.  Price: $16

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK OFTEN.  
More lots coming
SOON!!!!!

No comments: