Thursday, March 25, 2010

But they were on sale!

I stopped by AC Moore yesterday. I was looking for a size L Tunisian crochet hook. No luck, so I guess I will have to order one from somewhere. At any rate, I promised myself I would be good. Money is a bit tight this month since medium child wrecked his car & large child had some unexpected doctor expenses (they think it might be mono). BUT they were having an amazing bead sale. All the Blue Moon beads & all the Cousins stuff was $2. Anything up to $7.99. Of all the weeks! So I practiced as much restraint as I could muster and spent under $50; that's good, since I also got a few other non-bead things I needed.

Today I settled in and made my first masterpiece from my purchases. I realize I've never shown you guys my jewelry. I'm not that great at it; I usually just do earrings & stitch markers and generally I just do them for myself or as gifts for people I love. I have considered branching out and selling my stuff, but not sure if I have the desire to do that yet. So, for your approval...




All glass beads, approx 30" long. I think I love it.

1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

I think I love that too! So very pretty and my favorite color! Thanks for stopping by, glad I could brighten your rainy day:) Do come again....