Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sexy Lacy Socks, Day 2 & a yummy dinner



Almost finished the first one. Would be finished except I ripped a big bunch of it out to re-do and I somehow took a big dig out of the knuckle in the middle of my left index finger, making it a bit tough to crochet today.

So anyway, here is your gratuitous leg shot...

Life has been so crazy lately, between getting the website up & running for the walk, the heat, the billboard fiasco, school starting and preparing for my impending surgery I don't even know if I am coming or going.

I have been making some amazing dinners lately though. Using lots of fresh vegetables -- the only good part of August, I sincerely believe.

Tonight's dinner was a yummy one. Not sure what to call it -- I'll take your suggestions.

Tonight's Dinner:

4 packs chicken ramen
2 tomatoes, diced
3 ears sweet corn, cooked & cut off ears
4 slices bacon, drained & chopped
2 T. ranch dressing
2 T. Parmesan cheese

Break up the ramen noodles & cook as directed. Drain and rinse with cold water. Sprinkle the seasoning packets on the noodles and incorporate the remaining ingredients. Top with Parmesan cheese. Mega - yum - yum!

No comments: