Saturday, July 19, 2008

Christmas in July...


One of the coolest things I've done since joining Ravelry was to become involved with the Harrisburg Sock Knitter's group. I joined pretty much on day one and it has been exciting to watch it grow. Tonya, our fearless leader, is a big fan of swaps, so this month we did Christmas in July. I got the biggest, bestest swap box ever!!!

It was filled with 3 different skeins of sock yarn. Three! Including Sockotta, Regia & Socks that Rock. Some amazing handmade jewelry that my swap partner, Kathy, actually made herself. Awesome flex needles -- so awesome in fact that one pair is not in the picture, but currently in use working my Lady February sweater. More of the swappy goodness: 2 notepads, matching tote bag, "Knitting on the Road" from my Amazon wishlist, the newest Vogue Knitting, a beautiful glass dove ornament, handmade soap & a gorgeous jewelry box.

More photos of the yum can be found on my flickr.

Just the sunshiney lift I needed this week. Thank you Kathy, you are amazing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what a haul you have there! I'd love to join the Harrisburg knitter's group!

Craftyfrogmom