Sunday, July 26, 2009

GRAB BAG FRENZY: Holy Mother of all Fiber Purges

So, as many of you know, I used to be a “professional” novelty spinner. Some of you may know me as the co-founder of Material Whirled. Sadly, my health & my life have gotten in the way of my spinning. Now I find that I only spin sock yarns anymore and yet I still have bins and bins of fibers that I don’t know if I will ever use. I would like to offer up a purge of grab bags, each filled with some fun & funky.

THE DEAL: Each bag is full of whatever I can cram into a tyvek envelope. Not full enough to pop, but plenty full. Weight varies depending on what I put in there, but I promise you a full bag. You may get cotton, silk, alpaca, blends, batts, angelina, firestar, mohair, opposum, camel, yak, oh yeah, and of course wool. I’ll mix up the colors in each bag and I’ll make sure everyone gets a handful of fun novelty spin-ins, some thread or yarn snippets and/or some fun trims or beads. I’m guessing the weight on the few that I’ve packed up so far at about 8 oz. or so.

THE PRICE: US Postage paid will be $8 per bag. Want more then one bag, price is the same, since each bag will ship separately. If you have allergies or fiber/color preferences let me know & I will see what I can do. I literally have hundreds of pounds of fiber to go through and this seems the most efficient way to get rid of gobs of it at once.
Payment via Paypal only. PM me for my email address.

Any spinners who know me can tell you, this is good stuff, not crap. I’m not a fan of crap. :D

International? Let me know and we will see what we can work out for you.

My house is smoke free and pet free.

Any questions, just give me a shout!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, can you let me know your Paypal address please Angela. Thank you x