Friday, July 09, 2010

Lots of Cute

There has been a lot of cute lately at my house.

My middle child went to prom100_4084

and then he graduated

100_4218


And then we got a kitten


Or actually, she got us.  This is Luna.  Luna & her half-dozen or so littermates were dropped off at a local farm by someone who clearly shouldn't be allowed to have pets.  They were all huddled together in the middle of the road.  I herded them off to the side of the road.  Except this little girl kept going back in the road and sitting and yelling at me.  And look at that face!  How could I possibly leave her there???  Obviously I couldn't and she came home to live with us.  We have had her for about 2 weeks now and I can't imagine life without her.  Our first pet in 14 years of living together.  She has managed to get litter-trained and is wearing a collar and I think she is double the size now as she was in this photo.  I love her <3

3 comments:

Reenie Hanlin said...

Welcome to the dark side of being a crazy cat lady.
Cats are the best!
Oh-- LOVE the background....
It is totally Angela.
xoxo

Sunny said...

I'm not only a crazy cat lady, but animal crazy period. As a child if my mother had consented I would have brought home every stray animal I found whether cat, dog, frog, etc.

Emily said...

I love luna! She is great!